Fire Safety Products
FireSafe services supply and install fire fighting equipment, evacuation equipment and signage.
All fire extinguishers and fire blankets come in a range of different sizes. It is very important to know what type and size of extinguisher you require before purchasing. Please contact us and we will talk you through your options.
- Foam fire extinguishers
- Carbon Dioxide fire extinguishers
- Dry powder extinguishers, both manual and automatic
- Wet Chemical Fire extinguishers
- Fire blankets
At FireSafe we are here to help. Please contact us and we will talk you through your options in relation to your firefighting equipment needs.
All our fire extinguishers conform to official standards. We conduct annual servicing and maintenance. We supply, deliver and install all equipment to domestic or commercial properties and will give a free demonstration on the use of all equipment purchased.
Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher
Wet Chemical Extinguisher
Foam Fire Extinguisher
Dry Powder Extinguisher
Fire Extinguisher Package
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Evacuation Ski Sheets
Evacuation sheets are an effective way of transporting non-mobile patients in emergency situations. This sheet is designed to be attached to the underside of the patients mattress at all times so when an evacuation is necessary the patient can be moved quickly, being lowered onto the floor and moved to safety. The silicone coating on the bottom of the sheet enables quick, controlled and accurate manoeuvrability.
- Sheet’s enable easy transportation of non-mobile people down flights of stairs
- Maximum carrying weight: 160kg
- Sheets can be laundered
- Fitted with 2 fastening straps to keep the patient secure during transit
- Fastening straps stored in built-in pockets whilst not in evacuation mode
- Only two people required to evacuate the patient
- Fits any single bed using the adjustable fitting loops
- Silicone coating for superior manoeuvrability
- Inconspicuous fit to the underside of the mattress
- Particularly suitable in hospitals and nursing homes
FireSafe will supply, deliver, install and train personnel on the use of the evacuation sheet.
Evacuation Ski Sheet
The wall mounted Emergency Evacuation Sledge allows for the smooth transfer of non abmulant patients over any surface even concrete or stairs. The sledge can be stored in the wall mounted bag provided and easily deployed when needed in an emergency. Supplied complete with wall mounted rapid deployment pouch.
- Dual inner foam provides protection and comfort for patient
- 2 Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place
- Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs
- Complete with storage pouch which can be wall mounted for rapid deployment (fixings not included)
In an emergency the folded sledge is taken off the wall mount and the patient is transferred from the bed to sledge.
FireSafe can supply, deliver, install and train personnel on the use of the evacuation sledge.
Firesafe supply and install the following signage.
Fire Extinguisher Identification Signs